Friday, December 21, 2012

Pictures, finally!

Thanks to my amazing cousin Julie, I can now add photos!  Thanks for stalking help boards so I don't have to :)

So here are the pictures I've been promising you for 2 blog posts now!

This is Gabby "helping" me fold laundry.  It would have been quicker if she hadn't helped.

Here's Gabby's first time in the swing

She loved it!
And now for Halloween!

First, Grandma and Grandpa Pechenino and Auntie Amy's visit, in which we went to the World's Largest Corn Maze in Dixon:
Dr. Gabby, at your service!

With the extended family

Gabby was way confused about all the corn.

But she finally just fell asleep.

Then, Auntie Amy and Daddy had a corn fight.

Yay--we survived the maze!
And now for the "real" Halloween:
It's Pooh!

She was so happy in the costume.
And here is Thanksgiving with the Romos (and Wards)

With the ubiquitous Nubby

Thanksgiving dress without Nubby.  And without Brian telling me I'm in the picture too.

Close-up baby (with drool)

Grandma and Grandpa Romo

Supporting her team

OK, so supporting Daddy's team.
Grandma and her girls

Down the slide

She wouldn't stop licking the turf at the playground.

Then she'd give me a look.

I think she decided she liked the sand.

Piggyback ride to the Romos'
We did go to the LA Arboretum while we were there, but I don't have the photos from that.  It was fun to spend time as a little family!

And now for Christmas so far.  Intel has a Santa that comes in and sees the employee's kids for free.  Added bonus--we got there towards the end and didn't have a line!

They also had some fun cutouts.

Gabby had fun in them.

So did I.

Mommy and Gabby

Daddy and Gabby
 And here's what I like to call "The Anatomy of a Santa Clause Visit"

"Oh, who's that?  Well, Mommy's pointing me at him, so he must be OK"

"OH HELL NO!  Mommy, get back over here!!!"

"OK, Mommy's back.  I'm good."

As compensation, I gave her the candy cane that we got.  I didn't realize until we got home that she'd managed to rip a hole in the plastic and was sucking on peppermint.  She seemed to like it.
More pictures to come after Christmas in St. Louis!

No comments:

Post a Comment